Face Time is an amazing app created by Apple Inc. This video telephony product has ridiculously made it easier to get connected with others by making video or audio calls. This incredible Face Time app is incorporated with all devices supporting IOS and also on Macintosh computers with Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later.
- facetime for mac free download
- facetime app for mac
- free facetime for mac
- download facetime for mac free
- facetime for mac os x
- facetime free download for mac
- free facetime download for mac
This app was initially developed for iPhone 4 users but now due to its rapid popularity, it becomes a built-in feature in all Apple devices including iPhones, iPad, Mac, and iPod touch. Communication is an integral part of today’s life and now you can conveniently use Face Time on your mac to remain in touch with your business and personal lives.
In your Mac, you just need your internet connection or cellular data and then you can easily talk to your contacts with just one click. This competitive app of Face Time has made it possible to talk to family or friends while you are on a trip, can stay in touch with your employees, can give presentations, talk to your clients and the list goes on.
It is the ultimate, creative, clear, intuitive and convenient way to do video or audio calls and remain linked with contacts in the world of Apple devices. This article will enable you to understand the basic downloading features, usage and other components of Face time for your Mac.
Download Face Time for Mac OS:
For using Face Time on your Mac, it’s just a matter of few clicks. Face Time is an inbuilt app in your mac. All latest versions of Mac already have pre-installed Face Time.
All you have to do is simply add your iPhone number and Apple email ID and can enjoy one of the most high-quality video telephony devices on your mac. You can easily add contacts of other users using Apple devices including Mac, iPhones, IPad, iPod, etc. You can use your Apple Id email as your Caller ID to contact other users in the world of Apple.
In case you do not have an in-build Facetime app in your mac, you can simply download it by visiting the Mac App Store. For using the Mac App Store, you must have at least Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. You can either get the Mac App Store in your desktop or you can find it in pre-installed App Store.
Steps To Install FaceTime By Mac Apple store:
- Find out Facetime app by writing Facetime in the search bar of the in-build Mac Apple store or directly click HERE.
- Click on the Buy button so that you can purchase the FaceTime app for your Mac.
- Enter your Apple ID for purchasing this software
- The cost of installing the FaceTime app is just for $0.99
It is important to understand, that the Face Time you will install from Mac App Store is an older version. The latest version of Facetime is available in Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. It is recommended to download FaceTime only if you are using an older version of Mac.
Once you have installed or get Face Time software in your Mac, you can make unlimited videos or audio calls to all the other people using Apple devices.
Significant Components for Facetime on Mac:
- Either you must have Mac with Mac OS or you have Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.
- All the contacts that you want to use for video or audio calls must have Apple I Devices or they must be using Mac.
- Interestingly, you can also enjoy Face Time audio in your Mac with the users using Apple Watch.
- Make sure to have a proper and fast internet connection so that you can enjoy full quality video or audio calls without interruptions.
- You must make your Apple ID to start using this app.
How to set up FaceTime on Mac:
You need to follow all the below steps to start connecting through Face Time with other users.
- Firstly, launch your Face Time software on your Mac. You can do this by either using the pre-installed software on Mac or by installing Face Time from Mac App Store
- Enter your current Apple ID and if you do not have your ID, you can create one.
- Complete the verification process
- You can verify your information by either getting link on your email address or you can get a verification code on your phone number.
- After the verification process, you must add phone numbers and email ids of other contacts to start making your first FaceTime call.
- The software will ask your preference to make an audio or video call. You can select whatever you want to get connected with other users.
- Put the information of other users including e-mail address, name or phone number. You can do it by entering this information on the search bar.
- And lastly, tap the telephone or camera to make a quality call with the unparalleled app of Face Time.
FaceTime Notification & Features On Mac:
- If you want to get connected to other Apple users or if you are getting a call and not finding out your I Phone or I Pad, then you can quickly use your Mac to attend the call.
- Moreover, if you are in the middle of your call and want to change any setting then you move your mouse and click any of the options
- You can mute mic or unmute it
- You can turn the video on and off depending on your preferences
- You can resize your screens to watch the clearer picture
- You can end your call whenever you want
- In case, you want to change any setting of Face Time on your Mac, you can conveniently do this by going to Apple menu then go to system preferences then go to notifications. A window will get open like below:
Notification settings in FaceTime:
- You can easily turn on or off any feature that you like. You can change the sound of notifications, app icons, notification updates and much more
- Another fascinating feature is, you can make group calls through group Facetime audio or video calls. Up to 32 contacts can be used for group calls. This is very helpful for employees, organization, and brands. This aids them to connect employees and clients from all over the world with just one click.
The article here has detailed information to setup and use facetime on mac. I hope the article has been informative for you and you got useful data from this piece. If you have any questions, do share it in the comment box below and share with your friends and family.