- 1 Download gCMOB For PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit – 64 bit) Free
- 2 How To Download and Install gCMOB on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac?
- 3 How To Download and Install gCMOB For PC (Windows 10/8/7 & mac)? Video Tutorial
Download gCMOB For PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit – 64 bit) Free
Hello guys! Are you confused about how you can download and install gCMOB App in your Window pc like gCMOB for Windows 7 32 bit, gCMOB for Windows 8, or Even if you want to download and install gCMOB in your window 10 operating system then follow this article?
Here in this article, I have given some simple tips and tricks which will allow you to use your favorite app gCMOB to works on the window platform.
If you are using windows laptop and want to download gCMOB for windows 7 laptop then each and everything covered in this article just follow the simple process which is given below.
gCMOB Download For PC Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10 Free
gCMOB is a surveillance application that enables users to access and control live streaming from NVRs, CP PLUS DVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones. Besides controlling the live view, other features given by this gCMOB app include:
|App||gCMOB App for PC|
|Updated||1 June 2020|
|Supported Android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Offered By||CP Plus GmBh|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
Features of the gCMOB App on PC Windows
- gCMOB Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows versions!
- gCMOB Latest Version!
- Fully fit with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
- Easy GUI to control
- Support flexible Live Preview split up to 16.
- Supports InstaOn-Instant Cloud viewing for IP Cameras and CP Plus DVR/NVR.
- Supports E-PTZ.
- Support real-time playback when live preview.
- Support 4 channel Playback
- Merge “Image Playback” and “Video Playback”.
- Support fast-starting live preview via Instaon.
- Support Video Door Phone feature
- Support Local File Export feature
- Support scanning QR code to add a device.
- Supports sliding feature to see the next set of cameras
- Supports digital zoom in live videos.
- Support Push Video
- Support PTZ controls
- Remote Configuration of Device
- Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
- Supports Two Way Talk.
- Create, Edit, and View your Favorite cameras.
- Basic health monitoring like HDD status etc
- Can control Relay outputs like switch Close/Open Doors.
How To Download and Install gCMOB on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac?
As of now, there is no official application or software of gCMOB developed for Windows PC. The only way to install gCMOB on a Windows computer is by using an Android emulator.
There are two methods to install gCMOB in PC:
- Download and Install gCMOB in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Download and Install gCMOB in PC using Nox App Player
Steps to download and Install gCMOB for PC Using Bluestacks:
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the Bluestacks 4.exe file on your PC or laptop.
- Once you installed Bluestacks 4 emulator, please log in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4.
- Now you can directly download and install gCMOB from Google Play Store using the Bluestacks 4 app.
- The gCMOB app will install in a few minutes, and you can start using Joox Player.
Steps to download and Install gCMOB for PC Using Nox app player :
- First of all, Install the Nox app player on your PC
- After installing it, run the Nox app player on PC and log in to your Google account.
- Now search for the gCMOB App.
- Install gCMOB App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the gCMOB App on your PC.
How To Download and Install gCMOB For PC (Windows 10/8/7 & mac)? Video Tutorial
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you like it and will surely help you for download the gCMOB App for Windows and Mac. Still, If you have any queries regarding the same, then kindly share in the comment box. In addition, you want further stuff, then don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always happy to help you.