If you have no idea about how to use the Voicemod on your PC Windows 10/8/7, if yes then this is the article for you. Here in this article, you can see how you can download and install the Voicemod for PC, Laptop, and desktop for free. Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the Voicemod for PC Windows
Download Voicemod for PC Windows 7,8,10 Free
Voicemod is the best free soundboard & voice changer software for Windows 7/8/10 (coming soon for Mac OSX and Linux). A simple online voice modifier and transformer with effects capable of transforming your voice into robot, female or girl online. It’s great for games and chatting as an application. Also, it integrates perfectly with Stream Deck and Streamlabs OBS.
Before you download the installation Voicemod file, We advise you to read the information about this app. So, you can decide to install Voicemod into your computer or not.
|App Name||Voicemod App|
|File Size||17 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8|
Features of the Voicemod For PC Windows
- The tool is free to download and use
- The software looks like a soundboard
- Can be used with mobile devices
- Integrates with many other apps and games
- Many voice effects to apply
- Meme Sound Machine
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- Takes only 20 minutes to download and set up
How To Install Voicemod on Windows 10/8/7?
There are so many ways that we can do to have this Voicemod app running into our Windows Operating System. So, please take one of the easy methods below.
Method 1: Installing Voicemod For PC Manually
- First, open your preferred Web browser.
- Download Voicemod
- Select Save or Save as to download the program.
- After the downloading, Voicemod completed,
- Next, click on the Voicemod.exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows’ installation guidance that appears until finished
- Now, the Voicemod icon will appear on your PC.
- Click on the icon to running the App into your Windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing Voicemod for PC Using Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store App
- Finding the Voicemod app on Windows Store
- Installing the Voicemod app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Voicemod on the Windows store, then you will see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free application, or give the price if it’s paid.
This is how you can download and install the Voicemod for PC Windows7,8,10, for queries and problems use the comment section below.