TinyTake For PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7 Free Download
Hello Friends!! If you have no idea about how to use the TinyTake on your PC Windows 10/8/7, if yes then this is the article for you.
Here in this article, you can see how you can download and install the TinyTake Screen Recorder for PC, Laptop, and desktop for free.
Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the TinyTake for PC Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
TinyTake Download For PC Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 Free
TinyTake is a free screen recorder & video recording software for Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.110 & Mac. With TinyTake, you can capture videos and images of your computer screen, add comments, and share them with others in minutes. TinyTake is developed by MangoApps and is available for free.
Download App For Window and PC
- wps wpa tester for pc
- Download Inshot for PC
- download joox for laptop
- gcmob for pc
- xender for windows 7
- v380s for pc
- facetime for windows 10
|App Name||TinyTake App|
|File Size||25 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Download TinyTake Screen Recorder For PC
Features of the TinyTake For PC Windows
- TinyTake Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (32/64 bit) versions!
- TinyTake Latest Version!
- Fully fit with Windows 10 operating system.
- Capture Screen videos and Images.
- Annotate your captured or any videos and images from your local drive.
- Record Videos & Webcam capture.
- Share and Save your captures.
- Directly upload video captures to YouTube
- Simply share any files from your local drive as links.
How To Install TinyTake on PC Windows 10/8/7?
There are so many ways that we can do to have this TinyTake app running into our Windows Operating System. So, please take one of the easy methods below.
TinyTake App Preview
Method 1: Installing TinyTake For PC Manually
- First, open your preferred Web browser.
- Download TinyTake.exe.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program.
- After the downloading TinyTake completed,
- Next, click on the TinyTake.exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation guidance that appears until finished
- Now, the TinyTake icon will appear on your PC.
- Click on the icon to running the App into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing TinyTake For PC Using Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store App
- Finding the TinyTake app on Windows Store
- Installing the TinyTake app from Windows Store
Note: If you don’t find this TinyTake app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
When you have found the TinyTake on the windows store, then you will see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free application, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will start. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
This TinyTake software installation file is certainly not hosted on our Server. When you click on the “Download” hyperlink on this post, files will download directly in the owner sources (Mirror Website/Official sites). The TinyTake is a window software developed by MangoApps Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
This is how you can download and install the TinyTake for PC Windows 7, Windows 8, or 8.1, Windows 10, for queries and problems use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.