Pixelmator for Windows PC and Mac Free Download
Hello Friends!! This article will help you to download and install the Pixelmator App on PC Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. You should know that Pixelmator App is not officially available for PC, and we will simply be using emulators to get the Pixelmator for PC Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac.
Download Pixelmator for Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 Free
Pixelmator is a graphic editor designed for macOS by Lithuanian brothers Aidas Dailide and Saulius, and built upon a combination of open-source and macOS technologies.
Pixelmator features retouching, navigation, selection, painting, and color correction tools; as well as GPU-powered image processing, layers-based image editing, automation, color management, and a transparent head-up display user interface for work with images.
Pixelmator uses OpenGL and Core Image technologies that use Mac’s video card for image processing.
|Category||Graphics & Design|
|File size||176.27 MB|
|Compatibility||pc Windows 10/8.1/8/7|
Features of the Pixelmator App For PC Windows & Mac
- Uses technologies like Automator and Core Image.
- Based on ImageMagick.
- Shape tools.
- Uses layers-based editing.
- ColorSync and macOS ColorSync profiles are supported.
- Combines with macOS and applications such as Aperture and Photos.
- Photos can be taken with a FaceTime camera from within the application.
- Quick file change can be done with the help of Automator actions.
- Photoshop images with layers are supported as well as other famous still image file formats.
- Over 40 tools for cropping, painting, selecting, typing, retouching, measuring, and navigation.
- 16 color editing tools and over 50 filters.
- Support for Mac OS X Lion features such as autosave, versions, and full-screen mode.
How to Download and Install the Pixelmator For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac using BlueStacks?
Follow the steps below:
- The first step is to start by downloading and installing BlueStacks on your personal computer.
- Sign in with Google ID to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for the Pixelmator App in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Hit to install the Pixelmator app from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped sign-in) to install the Pixelmator App.
- Click the Pixelmator App icon on the home screen to start playing.
How to Install Pixelmator App for PC with Nox App Player?
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player in PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing run Nox app player in PC and log in to Google account.
- Now search for the Pixelmator App.
- Install Pixelmator App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the Pixelmator App on your Personal computer.
This is how you can download and install Pixelmator App for PC Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac, for queries and problems use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.