If you have no idea about how to use ShareMe on your PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7, if yes then this is the article for you. In this article, you can see how you can download and install the ShareMe For PC, Laptop, and desktop for free.
Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the ShareMe For PC Windows 7,8,10 (32 bit – 64 bit). Now, Please go through this article and get all the details you need to know about how to Download ShareMe For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Mac.
ShareMe is the number 1 file-sharing app globally. Works on all Android devices including Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, RealMe, LG, and more.
ShareMe app – An ad-free P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet. More than 200 million users are making it the number 1 data sharing application in the world.
|Updated||7 August 2020|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||Xiaomi Inc.|
|Compatibility||Windows 7,8,10 Vista and Mac
ShareMe application is available for Android devices so you can download it for free. Get the official download links below:
As of now, there is no official application or software of ShareMe developed for Windows PC. The only way to install ShareMe on a Windows computer is by using an Android emulator.
There are two methods to install ShareMe in PC:
- Download and Install ShareMe in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Download and Install ShareMe in PC using Nox App Player
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the Bluestacks 4.exe file on your PC or laptop.
- Once this emulator has been launched, and please click the My Apps button.
- Please search for ShareMe.
- You will see the search results for this ShareMe app. Click install.
- Log into your Google account to download this ShareMe app from Google Play on BlueStacks.
- Install ShareMe app and start using it immediately.
- First of all, Install the Nox app player on your PC
- After installing it, run the Nox app player on PC and log in to your Google account.
- Now search for the ShareMe App.
- Install ShareMe App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the ShareMe App on your PC.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you like it and will surely help you for download the ShareMe App for Windows and Mac. Still, If you have any queries regarding the same, then kindly share in the comment box. In addition, you want further stuff, then don’t hesitate to contact me.