KIK for PC Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 – Mac Free Download
Hello Friends!! If you are searching for a way to use KIK for PC Windows & Mac and want to know about a complete guide describing how to download the KIK on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10, then you have come to the right place.
In this article, you can see how you can download and install the KIK for pc, Laptop, and desktop for free.
Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the KIK for pc Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac.
- 1 Download KIK for PC Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 Free
- 2 How to Download and Install the KIK For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac using BlueStacks?
- 3 KIK For PC Chrome Extension Method
- 4 KIK For PC Leapdroid Method
- 5 How to Install KIK for PC with Nox App Player?
Download KIK for PC Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 Free
Kik is way more than just messaging applications. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends and family, stay in the loop, and search – all through chat. No phone numbers required, just pick a username.
Kik Messenger is an instant messaging app designed by Kik Interactive, a Canadian company. It was published in October 2010.
This application uses your mobile’s data connection to the Wi-Fi connection to share pictures and videos, send text messages, and webpage to anyone who has a Kik account.
Using the KIK app, users have access to a device that helps them send text messages, videos, pictures, voice recordings, and other forms of content to the recipients around the world. KIK Messenger app is accessible for iPhone, Android, and Windows devices.
|File Size||49.2 MB|
|Requirement||Minimum Android 4.1 and Up|
Features of the KIK For PC Windows & Mac
- Kik is available for Windows/Mac
- Live Typing
- Chat customization
- Multimedia messages
- Profile Integration
- Chat list
- Group Chats
How to Download and Install the KIK For PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac using BlueStacks?
Follow the steps below:
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Sign in with Google ID to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for the KIK app in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Hit to install the KIK app from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped sign-in) to install the KIK App.
- Click the KIK app icon on the home screen to start playing.
KIK For PC Chrome Extension Method
Follow the steps given below to download the extension.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer and type ‘Chrome extension for Kik’ and press enter.
- From the list of results, Google provides you, click on the first link.
- A new page will arrive on your screen, on this page click on the ‘Add to Chrome” button.
- Clicking on this button will install Kik on your computer.
KIK For PC Leapdroid Method
Leapdroid is an android emulator that allows the installation of the Kik app. The primary difference between Leapdroid and other android emulators is that Leapdroid enables you to play games and benefit from applications in a more precise resolution.
- Download Leapdroid
- Once the downloading is complete, let the file install it.
- Next, please double click on the Play store, you will be asked to enter your email id, put it in, and search for Kik Messenger in the search tab.
- Download the KIK app just like you would download any other application, install it and you are good to go.
How to Install KIK for PC with Nox App Player?
Follow the steps below:
- Install Nox app player in PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing run Nox app player in PC and log in to Google account.
- Now search for the KIK App.
- Install KIK App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the KIK App on your Personal computer.
This is how you can download and install the KIK for PC Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, and Mac, for queries and problems use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.