If you have no idea about how to use the SmartNews on your PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7, if yes then this is the article for you.
In this article, you can see how you can download and install the SmartNews For PC, Laptop, and desktop for free. Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the SmartNews For PC Windows 7,8,10 (32 bit – 64 bit).
Now, Please go through this article and get all the details you need to know about how to Download SmartNews For PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac.
SmartNews Download For PC Windows 7,8,10 Free
SmartNews is the award-winning news application downloaded by 40+ million users in 100+ countries!SmartNews analyzes millions of articles every day to provide the top trending news stories influencing the world right now.
SmartNews provides high-quality news headlines and breaking news from top news publishers: TIME, The Huffington Post, NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, Bleacher Report, Quartz, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, The Verge, VICE, Fast Company and more.
|Updated||10 December 2020|
|Supported Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||SmartNews, Inc.|
Features of the SmartNews App on PC Windows
- SmartNews Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows versions!
- SmartNews Latest Version!
- Fully fit with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
- Notifications for breaking news headlines.
- Readability mode for optimal news reading experience.
- Fetch trending news and read it offline.
How To Download and Install SmartNews on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac?
As of now, there is no official application or software of SmartNews developed for Windows PC. The only way to install SmartNews on a Windows computer is by using an Android emulator.
There are two methods to install SmartNews in PC:
- Download and Install SmartNews in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Download and Install SmartNews in PC using Nox App Player
Steps to download and Install SmartNews for PC Using Bluestacks:
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the Bluestacks 4.exe file on your PC or laptop.
- Once you installed Bluestacks 4 emulator, please log in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4.
- Now you can directly download and install SmartNews from Google Play Store using the Bluestacks 4 app.
- The SmartNews app will install in a few minutes, and you can start using Joox Player.
Steps to download and Install SmartNews for PC Using Nox app player:
- First of all, Install the Nox app player on your PC
- After installing it, run the Nox app player on PC and log in to your Google account.
- Now search for the SmartNews App.
- Install SmartNews App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the SmartNews App on your PC.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you like it and will surely help you for download the SmartNews App for Windows and Mac. Still, If you have any queries regarding the same, then kindly share in the comment box. In addition, you want further stuff, then don’t hesitate to contact me.