Download Periscope For PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit – 64 bit)
Hello Guys!! If you are looking for a way to use Periscope app for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac and want to know about a complete guide describing how to download the Periscope on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10, then you have come to the right place.
In this article, you can see how you can download and install the Periscope for PC, Laptop, and desktop for free. Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the Periscope For PC Windows
10, 8, 7 and Mac
Now, Please go through this article and get all the details you need to know about how to Download Periscope For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac).
- 1 Periscope Download For PC Windows 7,8,10 Free
- 2 How To Download and Install Periscope on PC Windows 7,8,10 and Mac?
Periscope Download For PC Windows 7,8,10 Free
Periscope is a live video streaming application taken by Twitter before its public launch in 2015. The Periscope app enables you to broadcast videos and receive and share comments from other users.
One of the best features that provide Periscope an edge over similar apps is interacting with other people in real-time. Periscope enables you to create your broadcast channel using your smartphone.
Features of the Periscope App For PC Windows
- Periscope Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows versions!
- Periscope Latest Version!
- Fully fit with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
- Enables you to broadcast live videos and join with other users through hearts and comments
- You can also watch the most exciting parts of live video streams you missed using the Periscope app’s Replay Highlights features.
- You can also set up private broadcasts for followers or friends.
- Access to the most famous video streams from around the world.
- You can narrow down your search to broadcasts in particular locations or topics.
- You can share live stream videos on Twitter and all other social media networks.
How To Download and Install Periscope on PC Windows 7,8,10 and Mac?
As of now, there is no official application or software of Periscope developed for Windows PC. The only way to install Periscope on a Windows computer is by using an Android emulator.
There are two methods to install Periscope in PC:
- Download and Install Periscope in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Download and Install Periscope in PC using Nox App Player
Steps to download and Install Periscope for PC Using Bluestacks:
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the Bluestacks 4.exe file on your PC or laptop.
- Once you installed Bluestacks 4 emulator, please log in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4.
- Now you can directly download and install Periscope from Google Play Store using the Bluestacks 4 app.
- The Periscope app will install in a few minutes, and you can start using Joox Player.
Steps to download and Install Periscope for PC Using Nox app player:
- First of all, Install the Nox app player on your PC
- After installing it, run the Nox app player on PC and log in to your Google account.
- Now search for the Periscope App.
- Install Periscope App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the Periscope App on your PC.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you like it and will surely help you for download the Periscope App for Windows and Mac. Still, If you have any queries regarding the same, then kindly share in the comment box. In addition, you want further stuff, then don’t hesitate to contact me.