FlexiHub For PC is a tool that gives remote access to USB devices. If you work in an environment where you regularly access multiple USB (Universal Serial Bus) devices, FlexiHub software gives a comfortable way to access
them from one point – even if they are in a different part of the world. Once a device has been attached to the approved list, you will be able to access it from the app’s menu.
FlexiHub for PC Windows 10/8/7 Free Download
FlexiHub is an easy-to-use tool designed to allow users to remotely take control of the USB devices connected to computers on their local area network or other networks.
Download and Install FlexiHub on all computers that require to have shared access to the device. Invite other users to connect to your local devices with just a couple of clicks.
|App Name||FlexiHub App|
|File Size||7 Mb|
Download FlexiHub For PC Free
Features of the FlexiHub For PC Windows
- You can share and access remote devices throughout Mac, Linux, Windows, and Android platforms.
- A revolutionary service for connecting to remote USB and COM port devices via local area network Area internet (LAN).
- You can block any serial port or USB USB USB device connected to your PC so that it can’t be used remotely with the help of Flexi Hub.
- Access USBs and Serial Ports on Any Computer.
- Connect and Disconnect to Serial Ports and USBs Remotely.
- Automatic Detection of Device Type.
How To Install FlexiHub on Windows 10/8/7?
There are so many ways that we can do to have this FlexiHub app running into our Windows Operating System. So, please take one of the easy methods below.
Method 1: Installing FlexiHub For PC Manually
- First, open your preferred Web browser.
- Download FlexiHub.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program.
- After the downloading, FlexiHub completed,
- Next, click on the FlexiHub.exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows’ installation guidance that appears until finished
- Now, the FlexiHub icon will appear on your PC.
- Click on the icon to running the App into your Windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing FlexiHub for PC Using Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store App
- Finding the FlexiHub app on Windows Store
- Installing the FlexiHub app from Windows Store
Note: If you don’t find this FlexiHub app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
When you have found the FlexiHub on the windows store, then you will see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free application, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will start. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.