- 1 Download Megacast For PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit – 64 bit) Free
- 2 How To Download and Install Megacast on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
- 3 How to Install Megacast for PC with Nox App Player?
- 4 How To Download and Install Megacast for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & mac)? Video Tutorial
Download Megacast For PC Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit – 64 bit) Free
Hello Guys!! Are you looking for a way about how to use the Megacast on your PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7, if yes then this is the article for you. In this article, you can see how you can download and install the Megacast For PC, Laptop, and desktop for free. Step by step method, I have explained to download and install the Megacast For PC Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit – 64 bit). So, please read this article at last.
Megacast Download For PC Windows 7 /Windows 8/Windows 10 Free
MegaCast is a free application that enables you to play any audio, video format to Chromecast. MegaCast is the most powerful Chromecast player at the moment, and it is beneficial for video streaming. We highly recommend this fantastic media and video tool.
Guys!! If you wish to run MegaCast – Chromecast Player on your PC, widows 7/8/10, or Mac, you will able to do it with the help of BlueStacks App Player.
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||March 05, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.1, 4.1.1|
|APK File Size||30.8 mb|
Features of the Megacast App For PC Windows
- Megacast Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows versions!
- Megacast Latest Version!
- Fully fit with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
- Play any audio/video/image format without any restrictions via your Chromecast device
- Subtitle automatic and manual adding with seamless subtitle change
- Dropbox casting support (all image/audio/video formats)
- LAN casting support (all image/audio/video formats)
- DLNA casting support (all image/video/audio formats)
- External sources casting support (all /image/audio/video formats)
- Playlist, you can add your personal media to the playlist now
How To Download and Install Megacast on PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
As of now, there is no official application or software of Megacast developed for Windows PC. The only way to install Megacast on a Windows computer is by using an Android emulator. One of the most popular, reliable, feature-rich, and well-optimized Android emulator is Bluestacks.
Steps to download and Install Megacast for PC:
- First of all, Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the Bluestacks 4.exe file on your PC or laptop.
- Once you installed Bluestacks 4 emulator, please log in with your Google account on Bluestacks 4.
- Now you can directly download and install Megacast from Google Play Store using the Bluestacks 4 app.
- The Megacast app will install in a few minutes, and you can start using Joox Player.
How to Install Megacast for PC with Nox App Player?
Follow the steps below:
- First of all, Install the Nox app player on your PC
- After installing it, run the Nox app player on PC and log in to your Google account.
- Now search for the Megacast App.
- Install Megacast App on your Nox emulator
- After installation completion, you will be able to run the Megacast App on your PC.
How To Download and Install Megacast for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & mac)? Video Tutorial
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you like it and will surely help you for download the Megacast App for Windows and Mac. Still, If you have any queries regarding the same, then kindly share in the comment box. In addition, you want further stuff, then don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always happy to help you.